1970s Purple Floral Frilly Bell Sleeve Top, by Catherine Buckley, 38in Bust
Stunning 1970s purple floral top by Catherine Buckley, with the most amazing sheer frilled bell sleeves which is just made for dancing to disco! The very simple straight cut top with a round crew neck is understated in its design so that the sleeves are left to take centre stage. The sheer top of the sleeve balances out the volume of the frill, making this a great top to wear with jeans, or if you really want to go all out, an amazing pair of vintage flares!
• Frilled bell sleeves made from three rows of fabric
• Fabric has large floral blooms in purples, greens and blues
• Top of sleeves are sheer
• Loose square fit, meant to be worn baggy
• Straight cut top with darts to the bust
• Round neck
• Metal zip to the back, Lightening brand, with a hook and eye to the top
• Made from a light weight, sheer acetate fabric
• Lined in a purple actetate
• Catherine Buckley label to the back
• There is marking to the lining fabric on the inside, predominantly on the bust and arm pits, this can't bee seen from the outside. There is some hole damage to the back of one sleeve, which looks to have been caught on a flame in its past. Some damage has been sewn up, and there are small holes which are very difficult to see due to the frilled sleeve. All shown in photos.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max