1970s Purple Batik Print Scallop Edge Kaftan, 45in Bust
An amazing original kaftan made using traditional Batik from Malaysia, this is a gorgeous example of the sought after dress. The fine cotton will cover but keep you cool in the heat, fluttering in the breeze as you walk. Fastening at the back with a zip, it is easier to disrobe when you feel a dip in cool water is needed. Glamourous and laid back, you could not ask for more.
• White floral embroidery around the neckline and down the bust
• Round neck with keyhole, faux buttons to the top
• Purple floral batik on black background
• Scalloped edging with brown batik to the sleeve edge
• Zip to the back
• Made from a light fine cotton
• Traditional Malaysian batik label to the inside
• There is ink splodges to the fabric which is natural to the process, and there are areas that look like fade which is not, again, it is natural to the process and the fabric.
• Care/composition: cotton
Length: 51in with 2.5in hem
Sleeve: 12in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust