1970s Purple and Gold Indonesian Lion and Goddess Kaftan, 46in Bust
A simple kaftan will become a really versatile piece in your wardrobe, and this amazing Indonesian piece in the shades of purple and gold will add luxury to your everyday. Wear as a cover up at the beach or pool while you chill with a cocktail, or as a loose dress for those hazy days shopping, a kaftan dress is great to dress up or keep casual.
• Amazing Indonesian print of three goddesses and a lion, in shades of purple and a golden yellow
• Round neck with slit to the front, tie closure
• Simple design with sewn lines to each side
• Shaped hem with small slit to the side
• No fastening, slips over the head
• Made from a cotton blend with a slight shine feel
• No labels
• There are places of slight faded creases from washing, but it is not noticeable.
• Care/composition: no care labels
Length: 54in at longest
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.