1970s Purple and Gold Indonesian Lion and Goddess Kaftan, 46in Bust
A simple kaftan will become a really versatile piece in your wardrobe, and this amazing Indonesian piece in the shades of purple and gold will add luxury to your everyday. Wear as a cover up at the beach or pool while you chill with a cocktail, or as a loose dress for those hazy days shopping, a kaftan dress is great to dress up or keep casual.
• Amazing Indonesian print of three goddesses and a lion, in shades of purple and a golden yellow
• Round neck with slit to the front, tie closure
• Simple design with sewn lines to each side
• Shaped hem with small slit to the side
• No fastening, slips over the head
• Made from a cotton blend with a slight shine feel
• No labels
• There are places of slight faded creases from washing, but it is not noticeable.
• Care/composition: no care labels
Length: 54in at longest
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust