1970s Purple and Brown Floral Angel Sleeve Floaty Maxi Dress, by David Silvermann, 34in Bust
There is one thing that this dress has and that is statement sleeves! Fabulous 1970s maxi dress with the biggest angels sleeves I have ever seen in a wonderful floaty material that would be just perfect for anyone wanting a Florence and the Machine moment! David Silvermann was well known for his iconic sleeved boho dresses and this is a lovely example with the classic colours of the decade. Channel your inner goddess and team with some comfy sandals and just float through life imagining you have your own wind machine to create the perfect breeze!
• Amazing massive angel sleeves, that are as wide as the bottom of the dress!
• Frills to edges of sleeves
• Chocolate brown background with lilac, burnt orange and mustard yellow flowers
• Lovely gathered pleats to the sleeves which creates a slight puff shoulder
• Deep frill to the bottom of the dress
• Full A-line cut skirt from the empire wiast line for ultimate fullness
• Fastens using a nylon YKK zip to the back with a hook and eye to the top
• Square, low cut neckline
• Skirt lined in a brown acetate
• Light weight floaty polyester blend fabric, which is very slightly sheer on the sleeves
• David Silvermann label to the inside
• There has been a tiny pull to the seam at the front under the bust, and there is a tiny fray to the pleats on the edge of one sleeve
• Care/composition: no label, 40* wash
Bust: 34in - this is the full measurement, the neckline is cut low so please be aware most bras will show slightly (armpit to armpit doubled)
Waist: 29in - this is empire line, so you should measure under the bust line
Length: 55in from shoulder
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max