1970s Psychedelic Bright Flower Print Wrap Skirt, by Dori of London, 30.5in Waist
Wow, the print on this skirt is spectacular! From the early 1970s, by Dori of London, it not only has psychedelic vibes with the colours and clash of floral and geo prints, but the frill trim is giving some flamenco feels which is just asking to be swished. This will see you from summer through to autumn with a change of top and footwear, so it is totally worth adding to your wardrobe.
• Bright psychedelic flowers and geo square print
• Black background
• Curved hem to the front panel with frill edge and ruffle hem
• Wrap over style
• Maxi length
• Firm waistband
• Made from a mid weight cotton blend bark cloth fabric
• Fastens using buttons on the waist, which could be moved if you require a different size
• Dori of London label to the inside
• Care/composition: no label
Waist: 30.5in - could be made smaller or larger by moving the buttons
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Phool Red, Purple and White Indian Cotton Top and Skirt Set, 40in Bust 27in Waist,