1970s Pony Hair Leather Cross Body Shoulder Bag
From the 1970s, this brown and tan pony hair shoulder bag is great for the hippy boho vibe. Large enough to fit all your modern essentials in, the long strap makes this an easy every day bag. The pony skin is luxurious and textural, with the natural 'mohawk' in the centre of the front creating a little interesting detail. Wear with flares, a tan belt and a cheesecloth shirt for a true 1970s vibe!
• Sides made from a long tan and cream real 'fur' - either pony or cow hair
• Dark brown leather side and top
• Long leather strap with circle decoration - not able to shorten or extend
• Zip closure to the top with leather thong tie
• Large suede lined interior with one slip pocket and one zipped pocket
• Long strap attached with loop and rivet to the side
• There is a little wear to the corners and the back from use, and the strap underside is a little curled from age. There is a small amount of rust on the strap rivets. Some small marks to the inside. All expected for its age, shown in photos
Handle Length: 93cm
Handle Height: 45cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Green Summer Meadow Sleeveless Maxi Dress, by Dandi for Berkertex, 40in Bust
1960s Clashing Ditsy Floral and Indian Print Cotton Day Dress, 40in Bust
1970s Adini Indian Cotton Purple and Gold Hand Painted Kaftan Maxi, 38in Bust