1970s Pink Striped Paisley Floral High Neck Prairie Dress with Balloon Sleeves, 37in Bust
Bang on trend, this pink floral paisley maxi dress from the 1970s has the right amount of prairie that everyone is wanting at the moment. Made from a lovely cotton, the colour is bright and feminine, the pink tones are balanced with hints of orange throughout the design which is not overly floral thanks to the stripes. The neck and cuffs are trimmed with delicate lace, mirrored in the ruffle down the chest, ticking those all important boho style boxes. The sleeves are wonderful statements, full and dramatic, adding fullness to the design. Wear with boots, trainers, heels or sandals; the prairie maxi dress is really one of those pieces you will wear all the time.
• Pink tonal floral and paisley stripe fabric
• High neck
• Lace trim to cuff and neck
• Long balloon sleeves with tight cuff
• Frill to bust with darts for tighter fit
• Long A-line skirt with fabric belt attached to waist
• Fastens with nylon YKK zip to the centre of the back
• Made from a very light cotton, with polyester lace trim
• B&P Ltd label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 37.5in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 53in, no extra hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max