1970s Phool Red, Purple and White Indian Cotton Top and Skirt Set, 40in Bust 27in Waist,
Vintage Indian cotton pieces are so sought after, but matching skirts and tops are even more rare, and you can see why! From the 1970s famous label Phool, this has eye-catching prints in purple, red and white which show floral, trellis and geometric designs. The full sleeves and loose skirt are perfect for hot weather as it keep you covered but the whisper thin cotton ensures you stay cool. Although the material is very fine, Indian cotton is made with the highest quality as you can see considering it is in perfect condition over 30 years later!
• Skirt has 3 different patterned fabrics, top has one fabric, in colours of white, red and purple with highlights of green - in floral, geometric and trellis designs
• Full sleeves with elasticated cuffs
• Contrasting trims to the top and skirt
• Fullness to skirt, with tiers
• Midi length skirt
• Firm waistband
• Four plaited strings attached at the V-neckline, with beads and threads
• No fastenings to the top, slips over the head. Shirt fastens with a zip and hooks
• Made from super light weight but high quality Indian cotton
• Phool Made in India label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.