1970s Phool Purple and Blue Rose Print Indian Cotton Top, 42in Bust
Vintage Indian cotton pieces are so sought after due to the amazing quality of the cotton, and you can see why! From the 1970s famous label Phool, this has a delicate rose print in purple and blue with gold hand painted motifs all over. The full sleeves are perfect for hot weather as it keep you covered but the whisper thin cotton ensures you stay cool. Although the material is very fine, Indian cotton is made with the highest quality as you can see considering it is in perfect condition over 30 years later!
• Purple and blue rose print with gold hand painted detailing
• Full sleeves with elasticated cuffs
• Contrasting trims to the sleeve and neckline
• Four plaited strings attached at the V-neckline, with bells and beads
• No fastenings to the top, slips over the head.
• Made from super light weight but high quality Indian cotton
• Phool Made in India label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% cotton indian, gentle hand wash
Sleeve: 24in approx
Shoulder: 14in approx
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist