1970s Patchwork Animal Novelty Print Dagger Collar Shirt, by In Gear, 38in Bust
There is something about a 1970s novelty print shirt, they just are so fab! The large pointed dagger collar is classic for the decade, and can be worn open for a casual style or done up tight. But I have never seen a print quite like this one. Made from bright colours, it is covered in several patchwork animals with balls, umbrellas and balloons. It is ridiculous and cute, everything a 70s novelty print shirt should be!
• White background with novelty print of patchwork animals all over in orange, green, blue and pink
• Large pointed dagger collar
• Darts to the back for a closer fit
• Long sleeves with large cuffs, fasten with buttons
• Fastens using pearly coloured buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight blend shirt fabric
• In Gear label to the back
• Care/composition: 50% polyester, 50% rayon. 40* wash
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max