1970s Oxblood Leather Saddle Shoulder Bag
You can't beat a beautiful high quality leather 70s saddle bag, but this is a little more unusual. In a deep oxblood colour rather than the classic tan, this is a unique piece for the boho loving fan. Simple in its design, but practical, it is a great day bag to fit all your modern needs.
• Deep oxblood colour dyed leather
• Flap fastens using tab and loop
• Bag laced together using leather thong
• Strap with brass buckle for adjustable length
• Large interior, no extra pockets
• Strap attached with rivets and loops
• There are some scratches to the leather, expected from use. There is a small amount of verdigris to some of the rivets, and the edge of the buckle. There are a couple of white marks to the strap, some creasing to the leather on the strap. and some marks to the flap. All shown in photos.
Strap Length: 113cm longest, 108cm shortest
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust