1970s Oxblood Leather Saddle Shoulder Bag
You can't beat a beautiful high quality leather 70s saddle bag, but this is a little more unusual. In a deep oxblood colour rather than the classic tan, this is a unique piece for the boho loving fan. Simple in its design, but practical, it is a great day bag to fit all your modern needs.
• Deep oxblood colour dyed leather
• Flap fastens using tab and loop
• Bag laced together using leather thong
• Strap with brass buckle for adjustable length
• Large interior, no extra pockets
• Strap attached with rivets and loops
• There are some scratches to the leather, expected from use. There is a small amount of verdigris to some of the rivets, and the edge of the buckle. There are a couple of white marks to the strap, some creasing to the leather on the strap. and some marks to the flap. All shown in photos.
Strap Length: 113cm longest, 108cm shortest
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust