1970s Orange and Purple White Checked Light Jacket, 42in Bust
Not sure what to wear when you need a light layer? This may well solve the problem! From the 1970s, this bright orange and white checked light cotton blend jacket is perfect to layer with a colourful polo neck jumper, cute retro trainers and I feel a groovy pair of flares would be needed too! This will easily see you through the milder months and will definitely be that jacket you reach for time and time again.
• Orange, blue and maroon check print on a white background
• Large rounded collar, with contrasting orange fabric to the top
• Straight long sleeves that could be rolled up
• Short hip length
• Fastens with a metal zip to the front, Star brand
• Matching orange buttons to the waist to fasten
• Two patch pockets to the front
• Made from a light weight zig zag textured fabric that feels like cotton poly blend
• Hanging loop to the neck
• Konsument label to the back
• Care/composition: wash at 30*, no contents
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled) - would advise smaller to get proper hang
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust