1970s Orange and Purple White Checked Light Jacket, 42in Bust
Not sure what to wear when you need a light layer? This may well solve the problem! From the 1970s, this bright orange and white checked light cotton blend jacket is perfect to layer with a colourful polo neck jumper, cute retro trainers and I feel a groovy pair of flares would be needed too! This will easily see you through the milder months and will definitely be that jacket you reach for time and time again.
• Orange, blue and maroon check print on a white background
• Large rounded collar, with contrasting orange fabric to the top
• Straight long sleeves that could be rolled up
• Short hip length
• Fastens with a metal zip to the front, Star brand
• Matching orange buttons to the waist to fasten
• Two patch pockets to the front
• Made from a light weight zig zag textured fabric that feels like cotton poly blend
• Hanging loop to the neck
• Konsument label to the back
• Care/composition: wash at 30*, no contents
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled) - would advise smaller to get proper hang
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.