1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist
Well you can't really beat a pair of knickerbockers now, can you? Handmade in I believe the 1970s, these dark tartan beauties I think were maybe meant for the country set, but would be equally as fabulous worn in a city with good socks, brogues and a full blouson silk shirt.
• Deep navy with green, red and white tartan
• High waist
• Laces and button to the leg cuff for decoration
• Fullness to the leg, with tight cuff
• No pockets
• Rubberised band to waist and leg cuffs to keep in place
• Made from a mid-weight wool fabric
• Fastens with zip and double button to the waistband
• There is holes to the lining at the crotch from wear. I have not mended this as it does not affect use and to patch would create uncomfortable bulk. Shown in photo.
• Care/composition: no labels, handmade
Inside Leg: 20in
Rise at back: 17.5in
Opening width: 42in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt