1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist
Well you can't really beat a pair of knickerbockers now, can you? Handmade in I believe the 1970s, these dark tartan beauties I think were maybe meant for the country set, but would be equally as fabulous worn in a city with good socks, brogues and a full blouson silk shirt.
• Deep navy with green, red and white tartan
• High waist
• Laces and button to the leg cuff for decoration
• Fullness to the leg, with tight cuff
• No pockets
• Rubberised band to waist and leg cuffs to keep in place
• Made from a mid-weight wool fabric
• Fastens with zip and double button to the waistband
• There is holes to the lining at the crotch from wear. I have not mended this as it does not affect use and to patch would create uncomfortable bulk. Shown in photo.
• Care/composition: no labels, handmade
Inside Leg: 20in
Rise at back: 17.5in
Opening width: 42in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.