1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
Beautiful 1970s navy blue and red draped kaftan with red poppy embroidered to the front by After 6 Ronald Joyce. This can fit a whole host of sizes due to the loose fit, and is perfect for the summer or could even be layered up in the winter underneath. The cut is ever so flattering and reminds me of the Grecian dresses, the quality polyester drapes wonderfully and is super soft against you skin. The front and back square panels give the dress some structure so that your figure is not completely lost under the voluminous dress, and the red seam detailing elongates the side. A lovely dress that can be dressed up or down, worn lounging around the house or for a glamorous evening out at a meal (imagine how easy it will be to eat loads of courses in this!).
• Red poppy with blue and green leaves embroidered to the front of the bust
• Red decorative stitching to the frills and down the sleeve edges
• Sleeve has been cut as part of the dress which gives the flowing drapes
• Draped elegantly to front and back
• High round neck
• Square bib to the front and back, edged in frill
• Band to the inside that fits around the rib cage under the bust - this keeps the dress from gaping
• Shaped curved hem to the side where the sleeve seams meet
• Made from a soft, mid weight polyester knit
• Fastens using a nylon Aero zip to the back, and a hook and eye to the top and on the waist seam
• After 6 Ronald Joyce label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, 40* wash
Bust: 42in max(armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust
1970s Rose Pink Smocked Front Dress with Novelty Print Doll Collar, 32in Bust