1970s Navy Blue and White Stripe and Spot Belted Shirt Dress, by Mortimer, 35in Bust
What is the best way to jazz up a classic colour combo like navy and white? Well use contrasting spots and stripes! From the 1970s, this eye catching shirt dress by Mortimer is simple but wonderful, the wide collar and full sleeve are nice nods to the designs of the era, the white belt nipping in your waist. This dress needs very little, it is one of those amazing dresses you can just pop on and go. How good would this look with fresh white trainers this Summer?
• Navy blue and white colours, with a contrasting spot and stripe design
• Shirt dress style
• Wide collar
• Contrasting fabric to the button placket
• Knee length skirt
• Long sleeves with tight cuffs and balloon sleeves
• White vinyl belt that fastens with a fabric tie to the front
• Fastens white vinyl buttons to the front
• Made from a light weight nylon blend
• Mortimer label to the inside
• There is a slight bubbling to the collar, and a mark to the belt. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: 65% triacetate, 35% nylon. 30* wash
Bust: 35in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 37in (2in extra hem)
Shoulder to Waist: 15in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Light Pink and White Peony Print Open Back Dress, by Estevez, 36in Bust
1970s Bright Pink Loose Silk Blend Beach Dress, by Diane Von Furstenberg, Free Size