1970s Navy and White Chevron Knit Vest Tank, by St Michael, 36in Bust
A tank top, a classic that has seen a major revival in the last couple of years. But for the vintage crowd, it has always been a staple. From the great British brand St Michael, this simple navy and white chevron knit vest is a simple colourway that can be used to calm down a bright colour or print, or add some texture to a plain navy or white shirt. Warmth AND style.
• Navy and white chevron style print
• Made from a mid-weight acrylic knit
• Ribbed trim to neckline and arm holes
• Wide ribbed hem
• St Michael label to the inside
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
Bust: 36in - 38.5in
Waist: 31in - 36in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.