1970s Mulberry Lace Shirt with Matching Cravats, by Bonsoir Boutique, 44in Chest
One for the modern dandy, this 1970s mulberry shirt is not only made from a lace style fabric but also has a cravat that you can use to elevate your look. By the brand Bonsoir Boutique, is has a classic pointed collar and single button cuff, perfect to go under you amazing coloured suit.
• Lace style fabric with a circle style pattern - please be aware this is semi-sheer
• Mulberry colour, closest to main photo
• Matching cravat
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Single button cuff
• Fitted to the back
• Made from a blend fabric that feels like a polyester
• Globe Trotter label brand to inside
• There is a small pull to the back, shown in photos
• Care/composition: no label, 40* wash
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in
States 16" neck
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt