1970s Mid Blue Square Print Shirt, by St Michael, Chest 45in
Need a nice, simple shirt for work or under a jumper but don't want to buy new? This classic St Michael shirt from the 1970s is just what you need. In a blue tonal colour palette with a square geo print, team it with some brighter trousers or a pattern clash cardigan for a retro look.
• Darker blue square and stripe geo print
• Light blue
• Pointed collar
• Button front
• Single button cuffs
• Made from a light cotton poly blend fabric
• St Michael label to the inside
• There is two light brown marks to the front. I have shown them in the photos. They are not hugely noticeable but if you like your vintage perfect I would not buy this shirt
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Length: 29in front, 25in side
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.