1970s Merlot Red Suede Full Length Coat, by Janet Ibbotson, 47in Bust
What a dream of a coat! Made from the softest suede leather, this full length coat from well know Janet Ibbotson is such high quality. The deep merlot red colour is perfect for Autumn, matching the hue of the turning leaves. The long length is fabulous, and look so modern with the latest leather shown on the catwalks, and would be amazing over dresses or with wide flares and chunky boots.
• Deep merlot red colour
• Long length
• Fold down notched collar
• Fastens using self covered buttons down the front
• Slip pockets on the hips
• Split to the sides at the seams
• Panels edged with top stitching
• Made from a mid-weight leather suede
• Lined in a matching red lining fabric that feels like a rayon or acetate satin
• Janet Ibbotson label to the inside
• There is a mark to one hip by the pocket, shown in photos
• Care/composition: sponge clean only
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt