1970s Lime Green and Red Checked Wool Boucle Shirt, 36in Bust
A check shirt with a difference! Made from a great wool fabric with a wide weave and scrummy texture, the bright lime green will stand out from the sea of red check this season! With a popper front, it could easily be worn as a shirt or more of a jacket over a dark green or red top. And being fitted, it will also look fab under your favourite dungarees or pinafore for some warmth.
• Lime green background with dark green and red check
• Close fit
• Pointed collar
• Faux button down front with poppers to fasten, with a hook and eye to the collar
• Long sleeve with a faux button cuff and a popper to fasten
• Made from a mid weight wool fabric that had a wide weave and a texture similar to boucle - I would advise a tee underneath if you are sensitive
• Inside there are pieces of elastic to the waistline, which has lost the elasticity. I assume they were added for a closer body fit. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: No label, handmade - I believe the fabric to be older (50s potentially) but the machine work on the inside appears to be from the 60s/70s
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt