1970s Liberty Tana Lawn Black and Green Ditzy Floral Midi Dress, by Hildebrand, 36in Bust
Very on trend 1970s floral midi dress by Hildebrand made with the classic high quality tana lawn Liberty of London fabric. All of the latest boho dresses are based on beautiful original pieces like this, so be ahead of your friends and get the real deal. The cotton is light and airy, perfect for the summer, but thanks to the quality there is no need for a petticoat so you can be cool and classy. The long sleeve is great if you need to cover up, or if there is a chilly breeze, and the addition of the green fabric breaks up the darker hue and means it will match well with brown sandals. Just a perfect dress to put on and go!
• Black background tana lawn fabric with peach, blue and yellow flowers and green leaves
• Matching attached fabric tie belt, ties to the back
• Gathers to the waistband to dd fullness
• Midi length
• Round, slightly scooped neckline
• Long sleeves with small pleats to the shoulder, with a strip of green and yellow floral fabric to the cuff
• Frilled green and yellow floral hem, with a straight matching strip above
• Fastens with black nylon YKK zip to the back, and hook to the top
• Made from a very light weight tana lawn cotton
• Hildebrand London label, with 'Fabric by Liberty of London' label to the back
• Care/composition: no label
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 44in, no extra hem
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust