1970s Levis Bleached Denim Jacket, 39in Bust
Vintage denim is a staple in any wardrobe, and is always a million times better that modern denim. This 1970s Levis denim jacket has been customised by the previous owner, being bleached to make this great lightest of blue hues. A great colour and fit, perfect for Summer over every outfit you own!
• Bleached light blue colour
• Hip length
• Levis label on one pocket
• Long sleeve with button cuff
• Contrast classic golden yellow stitching
• 2 flap pockets to bust
• Fastens with Levis buttons to front
• Made from a mid weight denim
• There is a little wear which is to be expected, a rub to the back of the jacket on the yoke, and the Levis label to the inside has been taken our prior. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: label faded
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.