1970s Levis Bleached Denim Jacket, 39in Bust
Vintage denim is a staple in any wardrobe, and is always a million times better that modern denim. This 1970s Levis denim jacket has been customised by the previous owner, being bleached to make this great lightest of blue hues. A great colour and fit, perfect for Summer over every outfit you own!
• Bleached light blue colour
• Hip length
• Levis label on one pocket
• Long sleeve with button cuff
• Contrast classic golden yellow stitching
• 2 flap pockets to bust
• Fastens with Levis buttons to front
• Made from a mid weight denim
• There is a little wear which is to be expected, a rub to the back of the jacket on the yoke, and the Levis label to the inside has been taken our prior. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: label faded
Shoulder to shoulder: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust