1970s Levis Big E White Tab Light Wash Denim Waistcoat, 36in Bust
Denim waistcoats are coming back, so why not go for this collectable 1970s light denim one with the coveted Big E What Tab label? Great for layering over dresses and shirts, or over tees with your denim flares. Of why not go one step further and wear with a denim suit for a true Canadian Tux?
• Levis Big E White Tab label to the pocket
• Made from a mid weight denim, light wash blue
• Levis buttons to front
• Pointed front, shorter back
• Adjustable at the back
• Patch pockets to hips
• Very fitted
• Small pull to fabric on back of shoulder, shown in photo.
• Care/composition: 60* wash, 100% cotton
Waist: 32in max
Length: 22.5in to end of point
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust