1970s Jewel Green and White Embroidered Cotton Kaftan, 42in Bust
Made for hot countries, the kaftan is a staple in the wardrobe of every pale gal in the world! Light, glamorous and covering all your delicate skin, the kaftan is perfect for mysteriously floating around in the heat, looking stylish and cool. This is quite a fabulous version, as not only can you undo the buttons on the sleeve and hem should you want to flash a little more but also, it has a large pocket hidden in the side! Great for a cover up by the beach or pool, or for hot days in the city.
• Intricate white embroidery to collar and front
• Jewel green colour, closest to the main photos
• Stand up Mao style collar
• Slit to front with white fabric knot buttons
• Split to side with white fabric knot buttons that can be undone for a higher split
• Long trumpet sleeve with white fabric knot buttons up the side, can be worn undone
• Hidden deep pocket to one side
• No fastening, designed to go over the head
• Made from a mid-weight cotton
• Care/composition: no care labels
Front panel: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max