1970s Green Stripe Varsity Style Cardigan, by Irvine Sellars, 38in Bust
A vintage cardigan is wonderfully versatile, and this green 1970s tight fit knit is giving preppy varsity vibes. By Irvine Sellars, it is soft and light, a perfect layer for cooler days as we transition from Winter into Spring, with rich grass green hue and light tan buttons to tie in your leather brogues and matching leather satchel.
• Dark green body
• Light green stripe and trim
• Tight fit
• V-neck front
• Turn up to sleeve cuffs
• Made from a light-weight blend knit
• Button down front
• Irvine Sellars London label to the back
• This has been de-bobbled but due to the nature of the fabric, it still has some surface fuzz. Shown in last photo
• Care/composition: 95% acrylic, 5% nylon, 40* wash
Sleeve: 24in (with cuff turn up)
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.