1970s Green, Orange and Putty Crochet Chevron Cardigan, 39in Bust
With strong deco vibes, this fabulous crochet cardigan is wonderfully eye catching! Made from a soft cotton thread and created with amazing talent, the bright and clashing colour choices are great for all year round. It is a simple and flattering shape, perfect for over a tee, a dress or those favourite beach pyjamas. It will certainly get you a lot of compliments and vintage envy glares!
• Chevron design in orange, green, putty and mushroom grey
• V-neck with small fold over collar
• Bracelet length sleeves
• Small pockets to the front
• Belt loops, no belt
• Two small buttons to the waist that facing inward
• Made from a cotton mid-weight thread
• Very good condition, but you can see the join stitches on the armholes, but this is not really a flaw
• Care/composition: No labels, handmade I believe in the 1970s
Bust: 39in - I would not advise mush more that this otherwise it will stretch the crochet
Hips: 40in, plus a little more stretch here
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1960s Deadstock Sage Turn Up Flares His and Hers Strides, by Campari, 28.5in Waist
1970s Navy, Green and Red Tartan Knickerbocker Cropped Trousers, 26in Waist