1970s Grecian Style Flowing Floral Maxi Dress, by Y.P. Dubois, 36in Bust
Beautiful 1970s flowing Grecian style maxi dress made from bright floral patchwork fabric by Y.P Dubois. This is the perfect summer event dress....beautiful, bright, elegant, light. With so many colours accessory matching would be easy! The V-neckline is flattering, sexy but not too low, a good dip to incorporate a beautiful necklace. The tie shoulders give a little interest to the otherwise simple cut, adding to the Grecian goddess feel. The wide waist panel nips you at your smallest section and helps to hold in your tummy, while the flowing skirt skims down your hips and hangs gorgeously, allowing it to waft in the breeze while you pose with a glass of bubbly. The print and patchwork effect adds a bit of fun to the outfit, taking it away from the boring florals you tend to get on the high street at this time of year and injecting some vintage quirk to the gown. Perfect with heels or wedges, let the dress do the talking for you with your accessories picking out your favourite colour from the print.
• Bright colourful floral print on a black and white background, assembled in panels giving an almost patchwork effect
• Flared below the knee skirt
• Grecian style draping
• Tie style straps to the shoulders, these can not be undone
• Matching V-neck and back
• Skirt is long and cut to an A-line to allow for flowing
• Wide panel to the waist band smooths tummy
• Fastens with a metal Ailee zip and a hook and eye to the side
• Made from a light weight poly chiffon
• Lined in a soft white poly knit - the lining of the skirt is only attached at the waist to allow for the flowing style
• Y. P. Dubois label to the side
• A couple of tiny pulls on the ties, but they are not noticeable due to the pattern.
• Care/composition: No labels
Bust: 36in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 54in (1.5in hem)
Shoulder to Waist: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust