1970s Fine Cotton Lace Beaded Victoriana Blouse, 38in Bust
This blouse is just pure perfection. With a Victoriana style look, this tissue paper thin Indian cotton shirt has the most divine detailing; the cuffs and collar are trimmed with lace, which matches the frill to the bust and shoulders. The bust has shaped lace panels which are sheer, surrounded by tiny beaded embellishment and pin tucked details. The amount of texture is just gorgeous, definitely for someone that loves maximalist fashion. In summer, wear with long skirts and more structured denim, but for winter layer under dresses for a Victorian luxe approach.
• Pure white colour, semi sheer
• Chest decorated with ribbon trim, lace panels, bead work and pin tucking
• Lace frill edging to bust and over shoulders
• High neck with lace and ribbon trim
• Looser fit body
• Long sleeves with button cuff and lace trim
• Fastens using buttons to the back
• Made from a fine light weight Indian cotton - there are natural slubs to the fabric
• Rose label to the inside
• Care/composition: Indian cotton
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 16in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust