1970s Ecru Linen Blend Simple Belted Dress, by Wallis, 36in Bust
Vintage does not need to always be out there, sometimes a simple dress is perfect. From Wallis in the 1970s, this cotton linen dress look quite modern in its looks but has some classic 70s influences with the pointed collar and matching tie belt. As the piece is so understated, it really is a blank canvas for you to add accessories to show your personality.
• Warm ecru colour, closest to the first picture
• V-neck and pointed collar
• Matching tie belt
• Small cap sleeve with pin tucks to shoulders
• Top stitch details
• Pockets to the side
• No fastening, goes over the head
• Made from a mid-weight linen cotton blend, has the texture of linen
• Wallis label to the back
• There are some red marks to the front of the dress. These have been stain treated but are still slightly visible. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: 40* wash, 75% cotton, 25% linen
Length: 37in with 1in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.