1970s Denim and Tartan Front Pocket Top, 35in Bust
Giving off some strong Bay City Roller vibes, this cute 1970s denim top with its tartan and wood toggles is just so perfect for summer with some matching dark denim flares, or with a full denim skirt. I love how it has been designed, so unusual with the front pocket and fold down neck. It is just adorable!
• Dark blue wash denim
• Red, white, green, yellow and blue check tartan
• Pocket to front with fake toggle closure (no button hole on strap)
• Decorative wood toggles to neckline
• Fold down neckline with tartan lining
• Short sleeve with tartan trim and wood toggle
• Boxy fit
• Hip length
• K&H label to the inside
• Care/composition: no label
Sleeve: 4in approx.
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust