1970s Denim and Cream One-Off Eagle Print Shirt Jacket, 34in Bust
If one off vintage is your thing, this needs to be in your wardrobe! Made in the 1970s, this denim and cream dream is all kinds off cool with its zig zag seams and its blend of fabrics, but the most awesome part is the large eagle print to the back. It could be worn as a shirt or a jacket, depending on what you prefer, but it most definitely should be worn with an attitude. But there is a story behind this wonderful piece of vintage.....apparently it was made by the owner of a 1970s leather company called Muira, so it truly is a one-off!
• Large print to the back of an 'M' and an eagle in flight
• Mid wash and dark wash denim, with striped denim accents
• Wide pointed collar
• Two pockets to the hips, and two to the breast
• Short sleeves - please be aware that the sleeve openings are quite tight, see below measurements
• Split venting to the back
• Light brown zig zag stitching to all seams
• Fastens using white buttons with 71 King Regiment written on
• Short tie belt that can be worn to the front or back
• Made from a light weight denim and a light weight calico cotton
• There are no faults, but due to it being handmade, there are some idiosyncrasies. Some of the zig-zag stitch is uneven and there is a little extra print on the the back of one shoulder. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 34in tight (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve opening: 11in
Shoulder to shoulder: 13in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust