1970s Dark Floral Knee Length Shirt Dress, 38in Bust
1970s beautifully patterned dark floral shirt dress, with a wide notched collar and a button down front. The best thing about this dress is the floral print; the dark background really makes the colours pop, the bright colours look like that have been added on using an artists brush, the texture and the depth is utterly wonderful! The fit and flare of the dress is lovely, very simple in its cut meaning this is a great 'pop on and go' dress for those days where you have no time but need to look good......we all need a few of those in our wardrobes!
• Dark floral pattern; black background with bright painterly flowers in purple, light blue, light green, yellow with white and brown accents - very beautiful!
• Notched wide collar
• Fitted waist, with a slight flare to the skirt
• Knee length
• Seams running down the front of the dress for fit
• Long sleeves
• Round plastic buttons to the sleeve cuffs
• Fastens with black round plastic buttons to the front, two thirds of the way down
• Made from a mid weight polyester jersey knit
• Wide hem should a few more inches be needed
• Jersey Styled by Fulton London label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% polyester, 40* wash
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Length: 37.5in (2in hem)
Shoulder to Waist: 14in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max