1970s Cream Floral Brushed Cotton Prairie Smock Dress, 50in Bust
You can't beat a smock for style and comfort, and a prairie style smock is even better! Made in the late 1970s, this warm cream brushed cotton number is sweet with the wild flower print and the frill detailing. Soft and warm, it is perfect to layer with tights, boots and a good fluffy cardigan, giving you all the fireside cozy vibes we crave at this time of year. Plus, pockets for snacks......everything you want in one dress!
• Warm cream background (closest in colour to the last two photos) with sweet wild flower print in pink, red and lilac
• V-shaped yolk to front and back with frill edging
• V-neck which can be worn open or closed, using the ties to the neck
• No fastenings, slips over the head
• Full balloon sleeves with raglan set in sleeves
• Pockets to the side
• Loose trapeze cut, midi length
• Elasticated sleeve cuff with frill edge
• Made from a light weight soft brushed cotton
• There is a small hole near the seam which has been previously patched, shown in last photo. I thought when I bought it there was another but I can't find it.
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 50in max
Length: 43in with 1in hem
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Cornflower Blue Peony Print Crimplene Collared Maxi Dress, 34in Bust