1970s Cream Cotton Lace Trim Prairie Dress, by Jaci, 43in Bust
A perfect prairie dress for a curvy lady! Made from good quality medium weight cotton, this cream beauty by Jaci has delicate lace and red Indian cotton trim to add detail and interest. Pop on a belt if you want to cinch your waist, or a scarf to your hair if you want to live out your boho fantasy!
• Red Indian cotton trim - this appears to have been added later to the dress
• Crochet trim to the bust
• Square neck with lace trim
• Short sleeves with lace trim
• Tiered ruffle hem with lace trim
• Made from a mid weight, high quality cotton with a texture
• Fastens with buttons to the front
• Jaci label to the inside
• There are two light grey marks to the front, and the dress has an all over 'yellowing' to the fabric making it a yellow cream colour, all shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Length: 49.5in (extra length available, see below)
Shoulder to Waist: 15in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
There is 7.5in of extra length hidden inside the dress behind the lace panels should you need a longer fit
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1970s Camel Wool Belted Coat with Large Sheepskin Collar, by C&A, 42in Bust
1970s Classic Brown Herringbone Tweed Double Breasted Long Wool Coat, by St Michael, 40in Bust
1970s Rainbow and Gold Lurex Full Length Jacket Dress, by After 6 Ronald Joyce, 35in Bust