1970s Cream Cotton Lace Trim Prairie Dress, by Jaci, 43in Bust
A perfect prairie dress for a curvy lady! Made from good quality medium weight cotton, this cream beauty by Jaci has delicate lace and red Indian cotton trim to add detail and interest. Pop on a belt if you want to cinch your waist, or a scarf to your hair if you want to live out your boho fantasy!
• Red Indian cotton trim - this appears to have been added later to the dress
• Crochet trim to the bust
• Square neck with lace trim
• Short sleeves with lace trim
• Tiered ruffle hem with lace trim
• Made from a mid weight, high quality cotton with a texture
• Fastens with buttons to the front
• Jaci label to the inside
• There are two light grey marks to the front, and the dress has an all over 'yellowing' to the fabric making it a yellow cream colour, all shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Length: 49.5in (extra length available, see below)
Shoulder to Waist: 15in
Shoulder to Shoulder: 13in
There is 7.5in of extra length hidden inside the dress behind the lace panels should you need a longer fit
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.