1970s Cream Aran Cable Knit Cardigan, 48in Chest
You can not get anymore classic than an Aran knit. Timeless in their style, they have been loved for decades by all for a tasteful way to stay warm. A good weight yarn, this will see you through many more years of wear and looks great over shirts and polos.
• Classic Aran style knit pattern in a warm cream
• Fastens with small leather knot buttons to the front
• Ribbed edge to collar and cuffs
• Raglan set in long sleeves
• Made from a heavy weight blend yarn - more acrylic than wool so not itchy
• Pockets to the front
• The real leather buttons have slight cracking from washing and age
• Care/composition: no labels
Chest: 48in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Sleeve: 27.5in approx, due to the raglan sleeve
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Blue Sailor Anchor Zip Front Playsuit, by JC Penney, 35in Bust
1970s Red, White and Blue Geometric Zip Front Dress, by Eastex, 44in Bust
1970s Light Pink and Purple Checked Shirt Dress, By Lauren Originals, 40.5in Bust