1970s Cream and Brown Newspaper Print Collared T-Shirt, 36in Bust
You can't beat a 1970s t-shirt! This funky one, in classic retro brown and cream, has a cute little fold down collar with matching edging, and an all over newspaper text print. Great to wear with high waist flares or a denim skirt if you want a real 1970s look, but it would equally look as fab with skinnies or loose fit cords.
• Cream background with yellow spots with a dark brown newspaper print style print
• Short sleeves
• Short length
• Dark brown fold down pointed collar and trim
• Dark brown ribbed cuff to the sleeve and waistband
• Original label cut out
• Made from a mid-weight stretch cotton
• There has been some colour bleed from the dark jersey onto the cream, but due to the print, it does not look bad, but worth mentioning. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 36-42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max