1970s Cream and Blue Novelty Print Collared T-Shirt, 38in Bust
You can't beat a 1970s t-shirt! This lovely one, in a simple dark blue and cream, has a cute little fold down collar with matching edging, and an all over novelty print showing fishermen in a toile effect pattern. Great to wear with high waist flares or a denim skirt if you want a real 1970s look, but it would equally look as fab with skinnies or loose fit cords.
• Cream background with dark blue novelty print - toile style print showing Dutch fishing boats and fisherman
• Short sleeves
• Short length
• Dark blue fold down pointed collar and trim
• Dark blue ribbed cuff to the sleeve and waistband
• Made from a light weight cotton blend stretch fabric
• Marathon label to the back
• Care/composition: no labels
Bust: 38-42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max