1970s Cocoa Brown and White Checked Double Cuff Dagger Collar Shirt, By Lisa-Jane, 38in Bust
Careful of this dagger collar, it is so sharp you might cut yourself! A pointed collar shirt is a must in every vintage wardrobe, and this rich cocoa brown checked number would be a great addition. Made from a poly cotton blend, this shirt is smart and fun, with the super pointed tips and the fold back cuffs to match. Wear with vintage flares and brown lace up brogues, and add a light jumper over the top for warmth, just make sure you fold those cuffs over the top for peak style.
• Chocolate brown back ground with a white square check with spotty lines
• Large very pointed dagger collar
• Long sleeves with large fold back cuffs, with double button fastenings
• Fastens with brown buttons down the front
• Made from a mid weight poly cotton blend fabric
• Lisa-Jane label to the back
• There is a small white mark on the fabric, which is from the printing process. Shown in photo
• Care/composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 48* wash
Bust: 38in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1970s Camel Wool Belted Coat with Large Sheepskin Collar, by C&A, 42in Bust
1970s Classic Brown Herringbone Tweed Double Breasted Long Wool Coat, by St Michael, 40in Bust
1970s Rainbow and Gold Lurex Full Length Jacket Dress, by After 6 Ronald Joyce, 35in Bust