1970s Classic White Striped Polo Shirt, 40in Chest
A vintage polo is classic, and the white polo was a staple for many underground style waves throughout the years. This one comes from the 1970s and has the red and blue stripe detail with the button up front. It will go with everything, be one of those items you always reach for.
• Plain white
• Fold down ribbed collar with red/blue stripped edge
• Short sleeves with red/blue striped ribbed cuff
• Buttons to neckline
• Made from a mid weight pique cotton blend
• Gymphlex label to the inside
• There is mark to one sleeve, shown in photo
• Care/composition: 64% cotton, 36% polyester
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt