1970s Classic Brown Herringbone Tweed Double Breasted Long Wool Coat, by St Michael, 40in Bust
You can't beat a classic that doesn't date, and certainly not one from the great vintage label St Michael! Made from traditional herringbone tweed in brown and cream with nubbly texture with mustard and red, this will continue being a wardrobe staple for many decades to come. Simple in the design, as quality just speaks for itself, it is just like the modern loose coats that are everywhere at the moment. It will go with everything, but look particularly fab with boots and a casual outfit.
• Herringbone tweed in classic brown and cream with touches of mustard and red
• Midi length
• Very wide collar with notch
• Pockets to the hips
• Pleat to back for movement
• Long sleeves with turn back cuff
• Rounded shoulder seam
• Classic looser straight cut
• Fastens using buttons to the front
• Made from a heavy weight brown and cream wool herringbone tweed
• Lined with a brown polyester
• Care/composition: pure new wool, polyester lining
Bust: 40in max
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14in
Sleeve: 22.5in with a 2in turn up
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Bright Pink Geometric Print Faux Sheepskin Hooded Coat, from The BBC Workroom, 48in Bust
1970s Camel Wool Belted Coat with Large Sheepskin Collar, by C&A, 42in Bust
1970s Rainbow and Gold Lurex Full Length Jacket Dress, by After 6 Ronald Joyce, 35in Bust