1970s Classic Black Leather Large Satchel
You can't beat a classic satchel, they really don't make them like this anymore! From the 1970s, this quality leather bag has a good weight and will withstand everything you throw at it. Showing signs of the life that it has lived before, worn to perfection, it has many years service left should you need to use it for work, school, college or just everyday. Customise with some vintage badges or patches, add texture with a beautiful vintage scarf.
• Matt black finish, darker than shown in photos
• Sewn and rivetted for strength
• Silver tone buckles as closure to all pockets
• Made from a thick leather
• Small grab handle to the top, long adjustable strap with comfort section
• One large zipped main pocket, two pockets to the ends and one small pocket to the front
• There are a number of scrapes and marks expected from age and use on the outside. It does look worse in the photos as the flash shows them up. There is also wear to the handle and the straps, rusting to the rivets, and some marks to the inside. All shown in photos.
Length with side pockets: 40cm
Width with front pocket: 16cm
Height with handle: 36cm
Strap length: 120cm longest. 104cm shortest
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt