1970s Chocolate Brown Bronze Lurex Button Down Tank, by Clifton, 45in Bust
Who says knitwear can't be fun? Made in the late 1970s, this chocolate brown button down tank is full of lurex thread, meaning this catches the light like an fabulous glitter ball! With the gold bronze colouring, it is a wonderful warming colour rather than a starker silver, which will look amazing layered over leather, cream aran knits and caramel wool.
• Chocolate brown with bronze gold lurex thread
• Fastens with gold buttons
• Darker brown trim to edges
• Made from a light weight fine lurex and man-made knit
• Clifton label to the back
• Care/composition: no labels
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s White and Red Rare Raunchy Vinyl 'Clunk Click Every Trip' Advertising Belt