1970s Burnt Orange and Camel Flax Hessian Sunflower Midi Dress with Side Split, 36in Bust
Funky 1970s burnt orange and camel midi dress, made from an usual flax crocheted fabric, edged in hessian fringing with a large side split. Surprisingly soft, this looks amazing over jeans with boots for everyday, but equally does not look out of place on holiday over your bikini, or worn over shorts. Funky, fun, with great boho hippy vibe........but be aware, it is not lined so will need a vest top or slip!
• High split to one side
• Hessian fringing to the bottom
• Burnt orange and camel colours, with a huge sunflower print
• Mid-calf length
• Small funnel neck
• Fastens using a metal zip to the back, no brand, with a hook and eye to the top
• Made from mid weight flax thread crocheted onto a crochet string backing
• Unlined, apart from a small band across the front of the bust, which is a beige acetate
• Care/composition: no labels
Split from bottom: 28in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max