1970s Burgundy Suede Big Button Front Shoulder Bag, by Suzy Smith
Definitely a bag to wear with your flares, this burgundy suede shoulder bag from the 1970s by Suzy Smith is a great size for everyday. With one large interior pocket and a large top flap, everything you need is kept securely in one place. The strap, which can either be long for the shoulder or short for the hand, can take you from day to night. The warm burgundy suede is tactile and soft, finished nicely with matching leather trim and two large buttons to the front. Wonderfully retro and fun!
• Burgundy suede leather body
• Burgundy leather strap, trim and pattern to the front
• Two large decorative buttons to the front
• Leather strap that can shorten or extend using poppers
• Large top flap, popper to the inside to fasten
• Large interior, no extra pockets
• Suzy Smith label to the inside, it has come unstuck
• There are some rubs to the suede, namely to the back from rubbing on the body, to the front where the popper is and the top. There are some small cracks to the edge of the strap near the loops. There is a little water splash damage to the button. There is a small amount of verdigris on the back of the poppers on the strap. All shown in photos.
Handle Length Short: 43cm
Handle Length Long: 70cm
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max