1970s Burgundy and Slate Blue Houndstooth Tweed Professor Blazer, by Pendleton, 40in Bust
Perfect for those who want a bit of geek country chic, this 1970s jacket ticks all the boxes for Autumn. Pendleton is a classic, and has barely changed over the decades. Always well made to a high quality, Pendleton jackets are the kind of thing that you reach for every day, no matter where you are off to. This one, made from a houndstooth tweed, is woven from lovely Autumnal colours that will go with all your cold weather wardrobe. The cut is flattering, not too tight, and practical, but with the air of sophistication that the Pendleton name always brings with it.
• Houndstooth checked tweed in a biscuit, burgundy and slate blue
• Slight fit to the waist, below hip length
• Two slip pockets to the front
• Notched slim fold down collar
• Fastens using plastic moss green buttons to the front
• Long sleeves, with matching button to each cuff
• Shoulder pads to the shoulders to hold shape
• Made from a mid-weight wool fabric with a looser weave
• Lined in a dark grey fabric that feels like a nylon
• Pendleton Woolen Mill, Oregon label to the inside
• There was a small hole to one shoulder, which has been darned as is not noticeable. It is shown in the last photo.
• Care/composition: 100% pure virgin wool
Bust: 40in (armpit to armpit doubled) - would advise smaller to get proper hang
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5n
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.