1970s Brutus Miami Florida Embroidered Light Denim Shirt, 45in Chest
A denim shirt is a must for every wardrobe, so why not have the best you can find? This amazing embroidered shirt from sought after 70s brand Brutus has symbols like parrots, palm trees and suns to really give that Miami Florida vibe. The light wash of the denim is perfection, with just the right amount of wear.
• Miami Florida embroidery to the front and back including parrots, palm trees, stars and suns
• Light blue denim wash
• Fold down pockets to the chest
• Pointed fold down collar
• Popper down front, with Brutus star branded poppers
• Triple popper cuffs and one to the arm
• Made from a light weight denim cotton
• Raw overlocked hem
• Brutus label to the inside
• There is a little wear to the collar, and a little wear as expected from denim. There are also natural slubs to the fabric. Shown in photos
• Care/composition: 100% cotton
Chest: 45in max tight
Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust