1970s Brown, Orange and White Novelty Print Checked Balloon Sleeve Shirt, 42in Bust
How adorable is this 1970s shirt? Not only does it have all the classic 1970's colours in a lovely check, but also has the lovely novelty print of a girl in a flower hat! The full balloon sleeves are a wonderful statement, balanced by the tie belt waist and the small neat collar. The gathers under the rounded yolk are mirrored in the gathers at the waist, which makes this look far more expensive than it really is. Wear with denim, either a skirt or jeans for a proper 70's look, and why not add in some fab cowboy boots to finish off the look?
• Brown, orange and white check, with the outlines of a curly haired girl wearing a flower hat, surrounded by birds
• 3/4 length full balloon sleeves, with elastic cuffs
• Small collar with rounded yolk with gathers below
• Hip length
• Fastens with brown plastic buttons
• Matching fabric tie belt to the waist that gathers in
• Made from a light weight cotton blend shirt fabric
• Edelweiss label to the side
• Care/composition: no labels with contents, warm wash
Bust: 42in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Waist: 38in max
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Blue and Pink Floral Tiered Maxi Skirt ,by Jillienne Calico Casa, 33in Waist
1970s Navy Draped Kaftan with Red Poppy Embroidery, by Ronald Joyce, 42in Bust Max
1970s Floral Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress, by Marion Donaldson, 33in Bust