1970s Tan Brown Flecked Tweed High Waist Trousers, 28in Waist
Bang on this trend for this coming season, these trousers are straight from the 1970s and perfect to blend seamlessly into your more modern wardrobe. Made from a mid weight tan tweed, they are super cool and smart, while being flattering with the high waist and classic straight front crease leg. Wear with a smart white shirt and a professor style blazer for a country chic vibe, or with a colourful jumper and trainers for a bit of laid back cool.
• Tweed style fabric in brown, tan, white and charcoal grey flecks
• High waist
• Pleats to the front
• Firm waistband with belt loops
• Fold over pocket flaps with buttons to the back, pockets to the hips
• Straight leg with a firm crease to the front and back
• Made from a mid weight tweed fabric. These do not feel scratchy due to them being a blend
• Fastens with a nylon zip, Lightening brand, and a brown button to the top
• Thornproof Twist Tweed label to the inside
• Care/composition: 35% wool, 35% polyester, 30% mixed fiber. Dry Clean.
Length: 42.5in with 1in extra in the hem
Inside Leg: 32.5in
Rise at back: 14.5in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.