1970s Chocolate Brown Cord Wide Collar Swing Jacket, by Etam, 33in Bust
Could you get a jacket more worthy for Woodstock than this one?! Made in the early 1970s by Etam, from the most fab milk chocolate brown corduroy, it has a wonderfully flattering shape. Very neat on the bust, the jacket then flares down to a nice swing jacket style fullness. The puff shoulder and wide collar are classic 70s, with the shorted cuffed sleeve making it wearable in the warmer months too. This is begging to be worn with wide denim flares from the era, platforms or trainers would go well too, but are you daring enough to go double corduroy?!
• Warm milk chocolate colour cord, closest in colour to the full length photos
• Super wide pointed collar
• Empire line
• Flare out from the bust line to create swing
• Puff at the shoulder
• Elbow length sleeves with turn up cuffs
• Small brown buttons to the bust to fasten
• Made from a light weight cotton fine cord fabric
• Etam label to the back
• There are a few scattered marks that look like rust marks, but I think something has spilt and left stains. This is by the hem at the front and side, a little on the arm, and a little up the side. There are also some slightly darker patches, but these are hardly noticeable. All shown in photos
• Care/composition: dry clean only
Bust: 33in (armpit to armpit doubled)
Shoulder to Shoulder: 12in
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We Also Recommend
1970s Sugar Almond Moss Crepe Classic Ossie Clark Dress, for Radley, 36in Bust