1970s Brown and Red Striped V-Neck Tank Knit, by St Michael, 38in Bust
Cool brown and red striped tank top from the 1970s, that is just begging to be worn with a dagger collar shirt! Made from a soft acrylic knit, so no need to worry about any scratchy feelings, the tank is comfy and warm, the perfect layer for when the weather gets a little grim. Wear with flares, over a dress, with a shirt......the possibilities are endless!
• Brown and red stripes on a cream background
• Ribbed black neck hole, arm holes
• Made from a light weight knit
• St Michael label to the back
• Care/composition: 100% acrylic, 40* wash
Bust: 36-40in (armpit to armpit doubled)
We advise paying close attention to the actual measurements of the garment.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.